We are excited to safely welcome you back with improvements to our facility, including:
- HEPA Room Air Filtration Units installed in areas throughout the Club
- Air conditioning filter changes and air exchange optimization
- Remodel of men’s locker room
- Fresh paint throughout the facility
- Complete refinish of the Front Desk area
- Refinishing of the pool deck and added plants
Reopening Club Hours
Monday-Friday: 6 am – 8 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7 am – 7 pm
We want you to have the best experience possible and feel confident while staying fit. Here’s what you can expect:
In addition to following all LA Department of Public Health and Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regulations for health clubs, we now have a reservation system in place to ensure social distancing and minimize capacity. All areas of fitness including the pool will be open as of July 1st and MUST BE RESERVED prior to your arrival.
- The Weight Room, Cardio Deck and Pool will require reservations to limit capacity and ensure social distancing.
- All Group Fitness classes will require reservations. The first phase of our reopening will include a modified Group Fitness schedule to support physical distancing. We will monitor and adjust classes to meet our members’ needs. Digital classes will continue with a modified schedule.
How do I make a reservation for the Weight Room, Cardio Deck or Group Fitness classes?
Until our mobile app is ready to launch, please call the Front Desk at 323.851.6000 to reserve a time for ALL your fitness activities including Group Exercise Classes, Weight Room, Pool and Cardio Deck. We cannot accommodate walk-ins at this time since we now monitor capacity and practice social distancing in all areas of the facility. Once our app is ready you will be able to reserve a time slot for the Weight Room, Cardio Deck, Pool or Group Fitness classes from the convenience of your phone or desktop computer.
- Gym use and classes are one hour
- Pool and Cardio Deck are booked for half an hour
- Jacuzzi and Sauna will remain closed until restrictions are lifted
Group Fitness classes will be available to book 3 days in advance for now and eventually you will be able to book up to 4 days before your workout. Please select carefully since this time will be assigned to you and there is limited capacity. We will add classes each week, if necessary. We are launching fitness (Weight Room, Pool and Cardio Deck) gradually but we want to accommodate our members so we will adjust the schedule each week depending on demand.
What to Expect
The maximum number per area has been determined to be: 5 for Lobby, 8 for Weight Room, 5 for Cardio Deck, 7 for Group Exercise, 6 for Spin, 2 for the Pool and 4 for Locker Rooms. The middle lane of the pool will be closed at all times to ensure 6-foot distancing. Signs will be posted, and we kindly ask for your compliance to these maximum occupancy guidelines.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Per updated California guidelines issued July 1, 2020, fitness members are required to wear face coverings and disposable gloves at all times while taking Group Exercise classes or while using the Weight Room and Cardio Deck. The only exceptions are while exercising outdoors when maintaining at least 6 feet distance from others, for those playing tennis or swimming or anyone who falls in the category as determined exempt by the state. The new guidance is part of an effort to stem the recent surge of COVID-19 cases in California.
- Club staff will wear protective face coverings and gloves while on duty with the exception of outside duties.
- Spacing signage to maintain a 6-foot distance is located throughout the facility to support physical distancing practices. Adherence to minimum 6-foot physical distancing will be required.
- One-way flow prioritized and indicated wherever possible. Doors will be left open to limit contact and encourage air circulation.
- Plexiglass partitions at check-in to limit exposure and contact with Front Desk staff.
- To support touchless check-in and expedite Club access we ask that all members swipe their membership card as they enter the Club.
- Due to physical distancing and capacity requirements, members are only allowed in the Club while exercising or using the locker rooms. Members will not be permitted to remain in the Club to socialize.
Health and Hygiene
- All staff are required to complete a self-screening at home before reporting to work as well as complete an on-site temperature check and health screen upon arrival to the facility.
- Members are asked to complete a self-screening at home before visiting the facility and should stay home if feeling ill or exhibiting signs of illness.
- Per Club guidelines, screening upon arrival to the facility may be performed.
- Staff and Members must wash or sanitize their hands upon entry to the facility.
- Members are required to bring their own yoga mat, props and boxing gloves.
- All water fountains will be temporarily disabled. Members will be required to bring their own water supply or purchase water at the Front Desk.
- Towel service will be offered, however, state guidelines highly recommend members bring their own towels.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Increased protocols for cleaning and disinfecting using EPA products proven to be effective for use against bacteria and viruses, including deep cleaning of the facility each night.
- A dedicated Clean Team continuously cleaning throughout all open hours of operation, as well as all team members cleaning throughout every shift.
- All members are required to wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Disinfectant wipe stations and hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the facility for easy access.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of our Group Fitness studios and equipment between each class.
Temporary Suspension of Services
- Sauna and Jacuzzi service will be temporarily closed in accordance with state and local guidelines. Services will resume once approved and deemed safe by authorities.
- Guest visits will be temporarily suspended to ensure ample space and reservation times for our members.
- Kids’ Club remains temporarily closed. Once opening status is confirmed, more information will be provided.
- Valet services temporarily suspended to further support physical distancing and health and safety measures.
- Member’s Lounge is temporarily closed to limit congregating and promote physical distancing. All complimentary beverages will be suspended.
Fitness Memberships will become active on July 1, 2020. For inquiries or concerns with your membership, please contact Rindy Errico at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are constantly monitoring rules and guidelines so we operate in compliance but regulations may still be changing and we will adjust accordingly.
Thank you for your loyalty and patience as we do our best to welcome you back in the safest way possible. We look forward to seeing you soon!