Junior Tennis Clinics
Private lessons with our world-class instructors
Competitive team play for juniors throughout the year
Ten-week Summer Camp
Children of tennis members up to age 18 are included with membership
Toluca Lake Tennis & Fitness Club has been an integral part of the Toluca Lake community for forty years. Some of our members have literally grown up at our Club, and we are proud to offer a wide variety of special programs for families and children of all ages.
Young adults ages 16 or older may become fitness members with their parents.
Toluca Lake also offers personal training for age 8 years old on up, custom designed for improved fitness, nutrition or sport specific enhancement.
FITNESS & PRIVATE TRAINING
Child care for children ages 3 months to 10 years old is offered daily. Our Child Care Staff is responsible, energetic and engaging, and all have passed a rigorous screening and training process to ensure your child's safety and satisfaction. No reservation needed, but pre-registration required.
TOLUCA TIKES KIDS' CLUB
We offer Private or Semi-Private Swimming lessons for your little ones!
Please contact Donny Lopez, our Swimming Instructor at 818-726-6023.
Swimming lessons are great for those who are looking for a non impact exercise that is high in cardio. Efficient swimming aids in the body's ability to perform and enjoy many other physical activities.
Private and small group lessons are available and instruction is dedicated to injury prevention, combined with isometric exercises designed to help strengthen joints.
PRIVATE & SEMI-PRIVATE SWIMMING LESSONS
KIDS’ CLUB HOURS:
Monday thru Friday: 8:45 a.m. - 1:15 p.m. AND 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Sunday: 8:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Rate: $150 pre-paid pass (contains approximately 17 hours of child care).
• All new child care registrations must be submitted at least 24 hours prior to commencing use of the Kids’ Club. Parents/Guardians must have a registration form(s) on file for each child prior to use of the facility. Minimum purchase is a $150.00 pre-paid pass which may be used for any registered child. No reservation or notification is necessary for any pre-registered child; you may bring your child during any scheduled child care shift. (Space is limited at club management’s discretion during each scheduled shift)
• Maximum use of Kids‘ Club center is 2 hours per day. PARENTS/GUARDIANS MUST REMAIN ON THE PREMISES AT ALL TIMES THEIR CHILD IS IN THE KIDS’ CLUB CENTER.
• Sick children or children with any symptoms of illness cannot be placed in the Kids‘ Club center.
• Please have your child fed and freshly diapered. Parent/guardian may be summoned if a child needs diaper change, has symptoms of illness, is crying in excess of 5-10 minutes, or at child care staff’s discretion. At no time will child care staff administer medicine to your child.
• Food or beverages are ONLY allowed in the Kids' Club if they are brought in a resealable container and a lunch bag.
For additional information or registration contact Jessica Serrano at 323.851.6000 or email@example.com.
6711 Forest Lawn Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90068
Monday - Thursday 6:00am - 10:00pm
Friday 6:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 7:00am - 7:00pm
Password (use "demo" to sign in)